I have decided that I want to blog. I don't know what I want to talk about or how to even navigate around this blog site. I'm not really sure why I feel drawn to share my thoughts and feelings in such an open space. I just know that journaling my thoughts and feelings is theraputic, and therefore, I shall blog with the hopes of making sense of this crazy world. With this blog, I hope to make sense of the random thoughts I have running through my mind. I hope to entertain those of you who choose to read it and I hope that I can inspire myself to maintain this long term. I'm not even sure if anyone will read this except for me or my husband. Oh well, at least the thoughts are out there and no longer swimming around in my head.
So that's it. My very first blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment