Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Willie!

So this might be the silliest thing to blog about. Ever. For those of you who know me and know me well you will understand this blog. Today, Sept. 25 Will Smith turned 40! Happy Birthday!! I have obsessed over this man since the days of Fresh Prince. I have seen every episode of the show at least 100 times and I probably know all of the words to every episode. I know every single word to the theme song. I have seen Will and Jazzy Jeff perform live and yes I was about to faint. I love this man. I used to hog the television downstairs in the Chi O lounge everyday so that I could watch reruns of the Fresh Prince. Everyone knew that I would occupy the television everyday at the same time. (At least this is how I remembered it.) I even share the Jazz and Fresh Prince handshake with Jonna Brown and my fave measuring cup. ;) Once my sister found a magazine picture of Jada and Will and cut Jada's face out so she could paste mine in her place. She posted it on my dorm room door. It made my day. I still watch the shows. I watch the movies. So thank you Will Smith for making me laugh on a daily basis. I will forever be a faithful fan!

1 comment:

Miss JC said...

HEHE! It's so funny that I ALWAYS think about you when I see or hear Will Smith...I miss you and love you!