
I can't believe that you turned one today. It feels like yesterday we brought you home from the hospital on Christmas Eve. It wasn't too cold outside and you came home to a house full of family who had been waiting for you for 9 months. You are the best and most amazing thing that has happened to us. Your Daddy and I are extremely blessed to have you in our lives and everyday I thank God that you are here. While so many people in this world are suffering, war is happenning over seas, and diseases are taking the lives of many; God brought us this pure, innocent baby to love. We didn't deserve a gift such as this and we will spend our lives trying to raise you to be an honest man and with a loving heart. We will teach you how to be a hard worker and that determination is an excellent virtue. We will teach you how to always try new things and to never be judgemental of the people in this world. Things will happen in your life, good or bad, and I hope that you will understand that no matter what happens to you we will always love you, and we will always be your parents. My cup runneth over for you.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew ....You are such a blessing to momma and daddy! Congrats on the first year of motherhood
Happy Birthday Drew! This was such a sweet post. It brought tears to my eyes because I am so happy for you guys!
I love him more than you do. It's a fact!!!!!!
Post a Comment