Thursday, January 29, 2009











Here are a few pics from our trip to Oklahoma. Drew and I had so much fun. It was extremely stressfull flying by myself with him. We had a layover in Chicago which allowed time for me to eat and time for him to crawl around. I am so thankful for the nice people who helped us along the way. A Jewish grandmother from LA who held Drew for most of the flight to Chicago and three gentlemen who helped me with my stroller and diaper bag while loading for the flight to XNA and to all the people on the flights who didn't say a word when Drew was screaming at the top of his lungs...Thank you. The flight home was much better in that Drew slept the entire way! The first pic is Drew playing in a castle at XNA while waiting on our plane. The second pic is Drew and P opening Christmas presents with each other. The third pic is of my BFF James and myself....we are rather hot, no? The fourth pic is Drew and P in their matching Eskimo Joe's sweatshirts. The last pic is of my stepdad Marty and my Mom and Drew at Christmas in Charlotte. Great times!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics and sounds like quite the adventure. I am glad the flight home was better. and yes ma'am you look hot. You son is so adorable as well. =)

Tasha said...

Love those Eskimo Joe's sweatshirts! Too cute! Isn't it awesome when there are nice people around? I'm glad you had a nice trip home! Miss you girl!

Miss Jumper said...

I almost just got real mad thinking this trip just happened and you didn't call. You lucked out, Pitts-Taylor.
My son is so cute!!