Holy goodness!
It's pretty much been the most exciting day ever! I read in article in RS that GreenDay has a new album coming out in May....plus a tour. Blink 182 is reuniting and promises a new album and a tour by the end of the year. AND, holy. cow. No Doubt is going on tour with Paramore beginning in May. They are coming to Charlotte and I'm officially going to stroke out if I don't get to go to that show. No lie!!
I'm gonna pee in pants.
3 comments:
Oooooooo this is so exciting! I love Green Day and Blink 182- takes me back to college days. ;-) I've heard that No Doubt is awesome in concert (but I haven't seen them yet)!!! I'm so jealous!
I am pretty excited as well I will definately see blink it will be my 8th time! Green Day rocks I have seen them 2 times once with blink! I have never seen No Doubt but I wanna go! Paramore was fabulous at the warped tour! Hopefully there will be other people there my age...lol oh well fun times! Glad to see I am not the only one excited about these venues!
I'm stoked. However, I just got early presale info and the tickets are $80 on No Doubts website. I'm not made of money and this just cruched my excitement. Maybe the tickets will be less expensive when they are opened to the public. Hope that they are because I have to go!!
Post a Comment