Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. Church this Sunday
2. Where was Jessica Simpson during the ACM Awards on Sunday? Didn't she bust out into country?
3. What it's like to be 30?
4. Why I rode almost 3 hours today with Jeremey to the mountains in Asheville? And why is the Biltmore mansion so expensive to tour?
5. Why did Carrie Underwood change dresses 5 times?! Beautiful dresses, but really?
6. What is up with American Idol tonight? Boring song choices people.
7. Why do I still watch "The Hills"?
8. American Idol runs over time every week because they have too many judges!! Get rid of someone. They all say the same crap.
9. I'm pretty sure Jeremey fell asleep while he was trying to put Drew to sleep because I haven't seen him since 8:30pm.
10. Why was I compelled to type this list?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog look! The pics at the top look nice. I was disappoint with Idol this week. I am no Jessica Simpson fan....she bugs me and I am think it is a waste of time and money for that gal to change dresses 5 times. Hope you guys have a nice Easter weekend.

Tasha said...

I haven't been watching Idol much this season but does it seem like the new judge is a carbon copy of Paula without the weirdness? Look out Paula!