Friday, May 14, 2010
Girls night!
I don't know about you, but I rarely get an evening out to myself with the girls. Mainly because the time I do have to myself I want to spend with Jer because of his traveling schedule, or I have a million other 'mom' things to do like cleaning the house or doing the laundry. I also volunteer a lot of my time with Chi Omega and I schedule my free time with that. Anyway, tonight I am going to eat dinner with a friend and a movie! Wendy is one of my closest friends here, and she is also a sweet Chi O! She recently last her aunt to cancer and after our movie tonight we are going to the all night Relay for Life to walk in honor of her aunt. I can't wait! We both wanted to go but didn't want to go by ourselves and just happened to ask me about it today! I'm really excited that I can be there for her while she goes through this, and I can also light a candle for my special friend, Bron Warren who passed away this year of prostate cancer. (Who by the way was only 28.) It's definitely going to be a long evening, but I am really excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun!
Good for you! Relay for Life is such a great organization and it's awesome that you are walking to support it!
Post a Comment