Tuesday, November 18, 2008
It's almost here.
The movers have been at our house now for two days packing. Tomorrow, the driver will show up and load the semi with everything that we own. I hate living out of suitcases but I am so thankful for Jeremey's job hiring a moving company for us. We will officially be pulling out of St. Louis on Thursday morning. We are traveling in our Honda Pilot with three dogs, two adults, and the cutest little boy ever. Please pray that we will have a safe trip with little stress. We plan on staying the night on the other side of Nashville and then we will continue driving to Charlotte Friday morning. Somehow, I feel our plans may be altered. What can you do?? Keep us in your prayers and as soons as our service is back up I will post a new blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a safe trip to Charlotte! I wish Birmingham were in the middle of your trip instead of Nashville so I could see you guys. :-)
have a good trip I hope it is safe and goes well! I hope you like your new place.
Post a Comment