Saturday, December 6, 2008

Revelation

We had family pics made today. It was fun. I love taking pictures and A is usually a great baby during the picture process. J on the other hand hates taking pics. HATES. He was miserable the entire time, except for when he would smile for the camera. I will try and post a few soon.
One startiling revelation I had about myself....whoa, weight. I've lost quit a bit of weight since A was born, but like most mommies I still have those last few pounds to go. I used to be a runner people! What the heck happened to me? I have no discipline now, no desire. Granted that was in college, but college wasn't that long ago. I have a treadmill in my house. Do you know how many times I have ran on it? Probably a handful. It's pathetic. I begged J to buy it and now it is standing right next to me....chanting my name. Why can't I make myself do this?! I have become a lazy individual. I have also developed a sweet tooth since having A and this has not helped the situation either. I think you could probably cut me open and I would bleed sweet tea. No lie. Now that we are in NC, I have it ALL of the time. I can't take it anymore!!! I have a closet full of Citizen and 7 jeans waiting for me to put on and I can't make myself excerise.

I'm not a person to do New Year's Resolutions, but this year it is a must. I have to lose this weight. It's detrimental to my personal happiness and to the happiness of others around me. ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I am starting my resolution early. I will walk/run two times a week. I feel that is a goal that I can meet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you want, i will call you when i run so you can run and then we'll be running together. kinda.

Jenn said...

You could do that but I'm an hour ahead of you and I may be in bed. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a treadmill that seems to get more time for hanging clothes than jogging....why do we do that when I went to the gym man I really worked out...got tired of that mess driving across town so I dropped $900 on the treadmill 2 years gym membership and a life time of working out ...yeah right!