It's day 3 of being an official Stay-at-home mommy and I'm exhausted. I never knew how an 11 month old could wear me down! J was out of town for a few days and it was just me and D. I'm trying to get him back into his schedule since the move, but I think that it's working the other way around. :) D has figured out that he can climb up the stairs and he moves fast! We repeatedly play the, "I'll climb the stairs and Mommy pulls me away," game all day. I'll let you know how the first week goes later! It's so much fun, but I'm really tired!!
2 comments:
It is amazing how active they can be, huh? I'm always amazed when the clock says 5 p.m. and I look and see that I've accomplished nothing all day, and I think, "but, I've been soooo busy!"
It is amazing how fast babies move! You will get him whipped into a routine in no time and you will have the time of your life doing it.
Post a Comment