Sunday we went to Graceway Church. It's a small congregation of about 100 people. Our neighbors, Brian and Michelle Spahr, invited us. They moved here from Pennsylvania to start a church. After worshiping at a church in Matthews for a few months, Graceway is officially up and running. It was a good service. It was great to be at Church. I know the next few months Jeremey and I will be visiting churches in the Charlotte area to find a new church home for our family. Andrew went to nursery with Michelle who also has a 2yr old named Zachary. Poor Drew...he feel asleep and we had to wake him up for the egg hunt afterwards! It was a great day!!These are just a few pictures of our fun day!
On a lighter note, Jeremey and I sat in the front row at church. We went through praise and worship, introducing ourselves to the people around us, and praying. We sit down, open the Bible and I notice my pants are unzipped. The entire way. Seriously. I lean over and whisper to Jer what I noticed. We giggled. God truly does accept who you are....and your flaws. :)

2 comments:
LOL I am sure God did not mind about the oants being unzipped...what a fun story though. I am glad you enjoyed it ...Drew is such a doll
Way to meet the new congregation! At least they will remember you! Bwahh haa haa! :-)
Post a Comment