This weekend we didn't do anything except stay around the house. Jeremey came home Friday from Florida. Thank goodness! He was gone for a week and it's exhausting being a "single" parent. :) While Jeremey was in Florida, he and a co-worker decided they wanted to go to the Nascar race on Sunday. I personally had no desire to go to a Nascar race and decided to not go. Jeremey and Ronnie went to the race on Saturday only to get rained out. They went back on Sunday to get rained out again. It was Drew and me all weekend. Sunday we slept most of the day...it was a long week, we needed a rest. ;) Monday it rained all day. Jeremey came home from the race around 6pm and we had a late dinner. We let Drew play in the rain in the backyard. He wanted to go outside so badly, and I figured it couldn't hurt because it wasn't raining hard. ***I may pay for this later.I would have loved to spend more time with Jeremey, but he really wanted to go to the race. He had fun and I'm glad he was able to have his "man" time.
This week I have a wine tasting with the Chi O alumnae chapter and a playdate with Drew at Monkey Joe's. Jeremey isn't traveling to far off, thank goodness!
It's already Tuesday! (almost Wednesday as I type this late.) This month has gone by so fast!!

1 comment:
lol I went to one nascar thing and that was plenty...what a crazy loud horrible waste of my life I really want those 6 hours back...lol Playing in the rain is good for little boys! (and girls)
Post a Comment