Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What we have been doing.






This past weekend was the best! No work, only time to spend with Jeremey and Drew. Jer has been traveling so much during the month of May, and I was so happy to finally have a full weekend with him. Saturday we ate at one of our favorite restaurants, Crown Point. It's owned by a Greek family and they make AMAZING home cooked food. We are talking fried squash, fried okra, meat loaf, chicken...you name it, they make it. They pretty much know who we are by now, and they love Drew. One of the growers that Jer works with supplies the restaurant with vegetables which is probably the real reason they are so nich to us. :)



After eating, we took a trip to Ikea. Love that store. We bought a few things including two potty chairs! I know, two right? One for upstairs, one for downstairs. We have decided we won't start the potty training until we come home from our two week trip to Oklahoma in July. Oh, Drew also figured out how to put his finger up his nose. It was extremely hard not to laugh at this, but he was just too cute while doing it. Thankfully, he hasn't done it since.
I did miss out on a weekend with my family in Texas. My cousin, Samantha, graduated high school this past Friday. I would have loved to have gone, but the cost of a plane ticket to the middle of nowhere West Texas....expensive! They all had fun and hopefully my sis will post some pics.
That is our weekend in a nutshell. It's not too glamourous, but I love it that way!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, how I love IKEA. I know who I'm calling when I need an IKEA fix on items that are in store only!

Anonymous said...

I love Ikea as well...Glad you had a weekend with your fellas...drew is too flippin cute!

Tasha said...

I love Ikea too! It's like the Mecca of all furniture stores! We go to Atlanta JUST to go to Ikea. That pic of Drew made me laugh out loud! So cute!!!