December 23, 2007. My sweet baby turned two years old. Living so far away from any family, Jeremey and I tried our best to make it the best day for Andrew. My BIL, Michael, flew in on Monday. I had to work everyday until his birthday so that left a list of 'honey-dos' for Jeremey and Michael to complete including buying balloons, picking out a cake, and cleaning the house. When I came home from work that night, Jeremey and I decorated the kitchen with the 75 balloons he and Michael blew up and streamers. We wrapped all of his presents and hid them in the laundry room. Andrew woke up that morning and we went downstairs together so he could see his surprise. He loved all of the balloons! We had to pick up my dad at the airport and the birthday boy had a fun filled day of a small family party and Chuck E. Cheese. He had so much fun and I think that we had just as much fun too!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet boy
It looks like Andrew had a wonderful birthday! Way to go mommy! :-)
Happy birthday mr. 2 year old!! Fun times.
Thanks for stopping by, I've missed hearing from old buddies. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment