Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home

I get to go home in a few weeks!!! I'm so excited. Even though it's only been since March, it feels like an eternity. I have missed my family. Every time we go home it's literally like this: get out, unload suitcases, stay the night, load the truck, drive to next location. Literally. I hate it. I do love that my family will come to see me at Jessica's house. It's not too much to ask considering we drive 17 hours and they drive 1 1/2 hours. Right?
My sister's baby is due July 3 and I am praying that he waits to make his debut until I am there. PLEASE. I hate that I haven't been able to see her change and that she hasn't posted any pics (hint, hint). I was in the room when Parker was born and I am so thankful that she asked me to be, but this time I am supposed to watch Parker while Peyton is being born. Keep in mind I will be watching two 2 year olds. What would you rather do? HA! As of right now I will be traveling from Orlando to XNA because of a Chi Omega convention that I am attending. Jeremey will have already been in OK/AR for work, and he will be leaving D and traveling back to NC. Which means that we will probably not see each other for a few weeks. Sad face. We are extremely blessed as a family to have the life we have, but sometimes I loathe his traveling with his job.

I can't wait to come home. Let's think positive thoughts for us as we travel and as Peyton decides to bless us with his presence! Please wait baby P until Aunt Sissy gets to AR!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I'm so glad you get to go home and HOPEFULLY be there when Jess's baby is born! Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful time with family!

Jessalynn said...

Did Jana call you? She's going to be in Tulsa around that same time. Maybe we will be lucky enough to all three get together!!!

Holli said...

Hopefully you'll make it in time! My mom was in Virginia when I had Madox. =(

Adrienne said...

I am so happy you get to be there and I hope little P #2 holds out on his arrival ...