Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hooties all the way!


So begins a series of posts with this one telling the tales of my trip to Orlando. This was my first Chi Omega convention! First! A group of five of us drove down from Charlotte, only an 8 1/2 hour drive. By five of us...I mean two advisors and three active ladies. We drove down a couple of days before so we could have a "fun" day before convention started. Our resort was amazing and minutes from the major attractions of Orlando. We went to Universal Studios and experienced the new Harry Potter attraction! It was awesome and the best ride at Universal!

I had the BEST experience at convention. I told the girls that I was in a slump of Chi Omega before we left, and being at convention with 1200 other women who have or are serving Chi Omega currently rejuvenated my love for this organization! I am so happy that I have the opportunity to serve such an amazing organization that supports women and promotes the ideals that I hold dear to my heart.

No comments: